AFRASIA BANK MAURITIUS OPEN 2018
The 4th edition of AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open, the only tri-sanctioned golf tournament in the world, endorsed by the European Tour, the Asian Tour and the Sunshine Tour, will be held in Anahita.
Date: 29th November - 2nd December 2018
More Info : http://afrasiabankmauritiusopen.com/
INDIAN OCEAN TRIATHLON
Whether you are an experienced triathlete or a beginner, you can be sure that you will remember this race.
• The swimming event takes place in the beautiful lagoon of Le Morne
• The cycling course includes the challenging Chamarel Climb and its picturesque village, the southern coastal road which goes alongside magnificent lagoons and through typical coastal villages
• The run is at Le Morne Peninsula partly on the beach
• Finish and prize-giving on the beach!
Date: 17th November 2018
MAURITIUS ADVENTURE RAID TROPHY
This unique event takes place in the “wild” south of Mauritius at Domaine de Chazal and Bel Ombre:
In Teams of 3 members, participants will live an unforgettable week-end of sports activities:
• Trail run
• Bike and run
• Obstacle race
• River trek (including zip line)
• Stand Up Paddle in the beautiful lagoon of Riambel
Date: 14th - 16th December 2018
CHAZAL BY NIGHT
Located in the beautiful Chazal Eco-tourism park, the Saint Felix and Heritage nature reserve this zone will be the place to be for trail runners (experimented or beginners) runners and hikers.
Date: 26th January 2019
More info: https://www.mauritiusmarathon.com/
MAURITIUS BILLFISH RELEASE INTERNATIONAL FISHING TOURNAMENT
The Tournament will take place in Black River during the peak of the marlin season.
The aim of the organizers is to encourage this sustainable way of sports fishing in Mauritius.
Great prizes will be offered to the winners!
Date: 2nd to 6th February 2019
More info: http://www.mauritiusbillfishtournament.com/
MAURITIUS SURFSKI WEEK INVESTEC MAURITIUS OCEAN CLASSIC
Mauritius Ocean Classic is a race which has the title of ICF (International Canoe Federation) WORLD CUP and which also forms part of the World Surf Ski Series.
Date: 24-30 June 2019
More Info: https://www.surfskimauritius.com/