There are so many things to do on the Domaine de Bel Ombre during the festive season that you can hardly make up your mind! We make it easier for you to decide with a list of Heritage Resorts’ top ten ideas for this season.
1. Siesta in a wooden hut – Nappers staying at Heritage Le Telfair will delight in the cosiness of a little wooden hut, nestled in a tree by the Rivière des Citronniers. Whether on their own or with their partner, they will be able to take a rest in a pristine landscape.
2. A refreshing break at the Coco Shack – Meet up at the Coco Shack on the beach for a refreshing coconut drink. Kids are likely to love the swinging bar stools and become addicted to coco water!
3. VIP tent – Book your private sea-facing quarters at Heritage Le Telfair, that is your own VIP tent! In addition to the prime location, a dedicated butler is there to serve food and drinks in an open-air living room.
4. Culinary tour – So you love food? Then you will be spoiled with Heritage Le Telfair’s gourmet tour: have your starter meal in a first restaurant, then move to a second one for your main course and enjoy your dessert in a third one.
5. Night golf and barbecue – Fluorescent balls and glow sticks along the course: live a unique golf experience under the stars on the PAR 3 golf course, after which you will celebrate your victory around a barbecue with other golfers.
6. Summer sessions at the C Beach Club – Summer is the time to party on the beach, with your feet in the sand and your eyes on the endless sea. Keep an eye on the C Beach Club’s event calendar for any updates on the coming celebrations.
7. Glamorous dinner at the Château – Celebrate Christmas and the New Year on a traditional and chic note at the Château de Bel Ombre. Get your dinner jackets and evening gowns ready and do not forget to book a table.
8. Delicious spa rituals – The must of all musts is a coconut body scrub followed by a cocoa body massage at the spa. Make the most of the spa facility before and after your spa treatment: hammam, sauna, swimming pool and resting area are all yours to enjoy…
9. African Night into the wild – Start your evening with a sundowner in the upper parts of Frederica Nature Reserve, then go to BOMA restaurant to enjoy an African buffet under the stars, to the rhythm of African vibes.
10. Beach movie night – If you are a little tired of great feasts and long festive nights, take your children with you to a beach movie session in open sky. Just any movie would become a hit under the Mauritian starry sky.
Get all the information on Heritage Resorts’ holiday events here:
Heritage Resorts Festive Season highlights