Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) - Heritage Resorts
- What is the dress code for the restaurants at night?
Kindly note that the dress code in all bars and restaurants in the evening as from 6pm is casual smart.
- For men, the dress code is casual smart with full length trousers and closed shoes collared shirt.
- Is there a shuttle to go around Le Domaine de Bel Ombre?
There’s a free shuttle to move around Le Domaine de Bel Ombre all day long.
- What’s the check-in and check-out time?
The traditional check-in time is 2pm the check-out is noon.
- What are the dining facilities available for Heritage Resorts guests?
Heritage Resorts offers a range of 12 restaurants and 8 bars, all of them located on Le Domaine de Bel Ombre. Depending on your meal plan, you can have access to all the restaurants with or without extra costs. Bookings can be done only upon your arrival at the resort.
- What are the treatments available at the Seven Colours Spa?
You will have access to 2 spa villages, one of 3000m2 at Heritage Awali and one of 2000m2 at Heritage Le Telfair. Both spas offer different types of treatments: massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, vitality walks, yoga and stretching sessions…
- What are the facilities provided for children?
Whether your children are toddlers or teenagers, we are provided you with three clubs to suit all ages. The Baby Timomo club from 0 to 2 years old, the Timomo & Friends kids’ club for 2 to 11 years old and the Cool Teens Club for youngsters from 12 to 17 years old.
- What are the rates and booking procedures to play golf?
Heritage Resorts' guests are entitled to free green fees. Prior booking at the course's Club House is needed.
- Is there an extra charge for enjoying water activities?
The Cabana nautical centre offers numerous water activities, some of them are free of charge (…) and others are at extra charge (…).
- Can you organize transfers from the airport to the hotel?
The hotel can arrange your transfer from airport to the hotel and vice versa at extra cost.
- Should I bring a power plug adapter?
- Rooms are equipped with standard British sockets (240 volts) and a French standard socket.